Japan part 2: Tokyo

Japan post part 2 is from Tokyo and our main mission was hunting for cherry blossom trees. To be honest I really didn't feel like I have had spent enough time in Tokyo since I also had to work.. So Tokyo, wait for me. I will make a come back. 

Here are some highlights from Tokyo snapped with my camera:

1 - 4: Learning how to hanami like the locals at Yoyogi Park. 
5: Dessert stop at Harajuku. I forgot the name of the shop but this super soft shaved ice with toppings on top was super delicious.
6 - 12: Tsukiji Market, where we ate like there was no other day and everything was just yummy. 
13: Romantic scene at Chidorigafuchi.
14 - 15: View from our Airbnb at Shibuya.
16 - 18: The park at Imperial Palace, Chiyoda with the one most lushest cherry blossom tree.

Just a few things that I found super helpful during my stay in Tokyo:
Pocket wi-fi review at Candid Cuisine - very helpful!

1 - Yoyogi Park
2 - Yoyogi Park
3 - Yoyogi Park
4 - Yoyogi Park
5 - Harajuku
6 - Tsukiji Market
7 - Tsukiji Market
8 - Tsukiji Market
9 - Tsukiji Market
10 - Tsukiji Market
11 - Tsukiji Market
12 - Tsukiji Market
13 - Chidorigafuchi
14 - Shibuya
15 - Shibuya
16 - Imperial Palace, Chiyoda
17 - Imperial Palace, Chiyoda
18 - Imperial Palace, Chiyoda

Comments